Power Circuit combines HIIT, boot camp, and other popular interval style training to create a workout that will get your heart pumping, and build muscle too! This class is scalable to any fitness level.
- Time 45-60 min
- Age 14+
- Location WRCC
- Fee Membership or Daily Fee
This is a great introduction to Taekwondo. Kicks, punches and sparring movement and forms are taught. Our classes are a great way to get into shape and more than the average "gym" workout. Classes are fun, yet physically and mentally challenging. You do not have to be in shape to start. Come and reduce stress, build confidence, improve your health and positively impact every area of your life. Adult and children ages 5-14 are welcome. Ages 5-14 must be with a participating adult. -All Levels
Join us for a fun "March Fitness Madness" Challenge! 2-person teams will compete by using the WRCC App and tracking calories burned per workout! Teams with the most calories burned from workouts win the round and move on. Need to burn MORE calories? Group Fitness Classes are bonus calories & will be doubled per class attended! Champions receive a sponsored “March Fitness Madness” Grand Prize Bundle. Everyone will receive “March Fitness Madness” swag once the challenge is over!”
- Participating team members have the responsibility of tracking their calories through the WRCC app. Team totals will be calculated each Saturday, 2:00 pm MT, and winning teams will be notified.
- A “Fitness Madness” Bracket will be located in the facility for teams to refer to and bracket will be updated each week.
- Tied Teams will compete on Saturday evening/Sunday afternoon in a tie breaker timed endurance challenge. Think wall sits, planks, etc. Winners will move on.
- Forfeiting will result in an automatic loss that week.
- Open to all WRCC members. Must register before participating.
There is no better time to put your excuses aside and get a hold of your fitness goals. WRCC holds a variety of group fitness classes catered to helping you achieve your goals of a stronger healthier you! The No Excuse November Challenge is here to test your commitment and break through those excuses that may be holding you back. All that is required of you, is to make it 12 classes by Nov. 30th! YOU CAN DO IT! Included in your registration: • Long sleeved shirt • No Excuse Stamp Card (to keep track of all your classes) • End of the month drawing for prizes • Bring a friend, receive an extra entry for the drawing! GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
A mixture of barbell & dumbbell weight training; a class with an emphasis on muscle development and definition. Combined with motivating music and knowledgeable instructors, you'll be sculpting a lean body and reaping the benefit of strength training all in one! -All levels