Enjoy some time at the .
It is our goal to provide a safe and welcoming environment to all children placed in our care. There are some things however, that are out of our control that we need your cooperation with. Here are some reminders to you as a parent to help us accomplish our goal.
- You must remain inside the West River Community Center at all times when utilizing the daycare (you cannot leave the building).
- The drop in daycare is not a licensed daycare, therefore our staff is not required to change diapers. Our staff will contact you in the event that your child needs changing.
- Please make sure that your child has a dry diaper on or has used the restroom facilities in the lobby area before being checked into the child care. There is a restroom for children in our care that can self-manage in the restroom in our childcare area. If they are needing any assistance we will page or call you from the childcare phone to come and assist them.
- The Childcare/Community Center number that would show up on your phone is 701-456-2074.
- There is a 2 hour maximum time limit on our daycare services.
- Daycare is available for children 8 weeks up to the age of 8 years old.
- We reserve the right to decline services to any child that is sick or is running a fever.
- Please bring the essentials for your child. Diapers, bottles, or anything your child may need during their time in our care. Please refrain from bringing in meals, if you are needing to feed your child a meal during your time here you must remove them from the childcare and sit in the lobby.
- We encourage you to bring a small snack for your child. We do not provide a snack for children during the duration of their time in our care. WE ARE A NUT FREE ZONE.
- All children must have dry clothes and socks on in the indoor playground area.
- Children are NOT ALLOWED to bring in outside toys or electronic items, we are not responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- Bullying or any unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. You will be called to the daycare and asked to remove your child if such instance occurs. Repeated problems will dictate loss of childcare privileges.
CHILDCARE DROP-IN FEE:
$5.00/1st Child – $2.50/additional child (flat-rate – max of 2 hours)
Childcare punch cards are now available for purchase at the front desk. Punch cards may be purchased depending on how many punches you would like to buy. Buying punch cards for childcare will allow you to bypass the lines at the front desk and eliminate having to pay each time you utilize the childcare.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Sign up to receive text notifications when the daycare is at full capacity.
Subscribe>>> Text WRCCDAYCARE to the number 84483
|Monday||8:15 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:15 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:15 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:15 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Friday||8:15 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Monday||4:00 PM — 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||4:00 PM — 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||4:00 PM — 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||4:00 PM — 8:00 PM|
|Friday||4:00 PM — 8:00 PM|
Not a member?