RENEW ACTIVE – NEW!
Meet Renew Active. The gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind. With Renew Active you will receive a gym membership, an online brain health program and access to local health and wellness events exclusively with UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans, at no additional cost.
SilverSneakers is a health and fitness program designed for adults 65+ that’s included with many Medicare Plans. SilverSneakers members can:
- Go to thousands of gyms, community centers, and other participating fitness locations across the nation.
- Take fun exercise classes designed for seniors of all fitness levels and led by trained instructors.
- Access an on-demand video library of classes and workouts.
- Download the SilverSneakers GO app to get your digital membership card and workouts
- Find a friendly, supportive community in person and online.
The goal? To help you stay strong in body, mind, and spirit. Regular physical activity keeps your heart, brain, bones, muscles, and joints healthy. If you have a chronic condition like arthritis, diabetes, or osteoporosis, safe exercise can help you feel better. Plus, staying social is vital to good health.
SILVER & FIT
The Silver and Fit exercise and healthy-aging program is provided by American Specialty Health. Silver and Fit is a fitness program designed specifically for older adults. You may get access to Silver and Fit as a Medicare beneficiary through many insurance companies’ Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans. Silver&Fit is a comprehensive health and wellness program that offers participants an extensive Fitness Center network or a Home Fitness program to help older Americans stay healthy as they grow older. Several online features such as a resource library, mobile app, and more can also be accessed for even greater value.
- Specific Silver&Fit benefits include:
Strength and body conditioning classes with local fitness centers
- Home fitness kits
- A digital resource library with videos, articles, other educational materials.
- Social support and community activities to encourage social involvement
- Participation in activities such as archery, hiking, gardening, volunteering, and many more.
- The “Silver Slate” newsletter
- Silver&Fit Connect! Mobile App to stream exercise videos and access healthy aging classes.
- Fun challenges and rewards for staying healthy