Whether you’re trying to maintain your overall health and fitness, training for a marathon, or anything in between we have the expertise to help you on your journey. Our trainers will motivate you, keep you accountable, and help you conquer your goals to the best of your abilities.
ALL PACKAGES ARE CUSTOMIZABLE. NO COMMITMENT CONSULTATION.
New Client Consultation Fee
Body Composition Analysis
Single Session | 30 minutes
5 Sessions | 30 minutes
10 Sessions | 30 minutes
20 Sessions | 30 minutes
Single Session | 1 hour
Five Sessions | 1 hour each
Ten Sessions | 1 hour each
Twenty Sessions | 1 hour each
Partner Session | 1 hour
Partner 5 Sessions | 1 hour
Small Group Session (3-4) | 1 hour
Small Group (3-4) | 5 Sessions | 1 hour
Everyone can benefit from having their diet looked over or “tuned up.” Did you know that about 80% of the equation in weight loss and weight maintenance is how well you eat? Your diet plays a huge part in how well you feel and in your quality of life.
Here are 10 reasons why someone might want to make an appointment with a dietitian:
- Need help losing or gaining weight. We can help meet your weight goals in a healthy and balanced manner.
- Have digestive problems or allergies. We will help with planning meals and snacks that meet your needs when discovering that you can no longer eat some of the foods you used to.
- You’re pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding. We will help ensure that you’re getting proper nutrition for yourself and your baby.
- You have picky family members (i.e. children, spouse). We will help come up with family friendly meals and snacks.
- You want help planning meals for your family or just for yourself. We can help you with that!
- You have a teenager about to graduate and move out of the house. Now is a great time to help them set up good habits for life!
- You just want to start eating better and more balanced.
- Need help making sense of diet/nutritional advise.
- You are an athlete or training for a special event.
- You want help with cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes management.
Kailah Haag is the West River Community Center’s Registered Dietitian. If you’d like to setup a consultation or have any specific questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET OUR TRAINERS
A.S. from Dixie State University
St. George, UT
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Run Coach with Road Runners Club of America (RRCA)
Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
Natalie is a fitness enthusiast with a passion for running. On her personal journey, Natalie found her way into the weight room and experienced the profound positive effects weight lifting has on running. By combining weight training with running, she’s been able to run better, faster and farther than ever before! She has successfully coached multiple groups in completing distances from 5K’s to Half Marathons. She also enjoys working one-on-one with clients of all levels each with varying goals. She prides herself in making your training not only fun to accomplish, but safe and effective.
My philosophy is anyone can run with the right coaching. I love to help beginners get started running in a safe way and more experienced runners get moving more efficiently. I also believe running should be blended with proper weight training so that you can run as pain-free as possible and as a way to help prevent unnecessary injuries.
B.S. Exercise Science
Dickinson State University
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
NETA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
200 Hour Registered Yoga Instructor
Shaelyn started as a group fitness instructor in 2016. She graduated from Dickinson State University in 2017 and shortly after, received her personal training certification. She has experience working with people of all ages and a variety of fitness levels. Shaelyn is looking forward to creating a more individualized experience just for you.
Each and every day, I tell people to “strive for progress, not perfection.” Fitness is not about being perfect, but instead, it is making the little changes that help each of us lead a healthier lifestyle. Whatever your goals may be, let me help you on your fitness journey.
North Dakota State University
Licensed Registered Dietitian (LRD)
Prior to her many years of experience as a private dietitian consultant, Kailah worked in a clinical setting for two years. Kailah enjoys helping others to learn to live healthy lifestyles and custom builds nutrition plan for lasting success. It doesn’t matter the age, Kailah can map out a plan for anyone.
Eating right is a lifestyle. You have the power to live well every day. As a dietitian, I help my clients make the right choices based on what is right for their bodies.
Give us a call to get started on your new fitness journey.