Whether you’re trying to maintain your overall health and fitness, training for a marathon, or anything in between we have the expertise to help you on your journey. Our trainers will motivate you, keep you accountable, and help you conquer your goals to the best of your abilities.
ALL PACKAGES ARE CUSTOMIZABLE. NO COMMITMENT CONSULTATION.
New Client Consultation Fee
Body Composition Analysis
Single Session | 30 minutes
5 Sessions | 30 minutes
10 Sessions | 30 minutes
20 Sessions | 30 minutes
Single Session | 1 hour
5 Sessions | 1 hour each
10 Sessions | 1 hour each
20 Sessions | 1 hour each
Partner Session | 1 hour
Small Group Session (3-4) | 1 hour
Partner 5 Sessions | 1 hour
Small Group (3-4) | 5 Sessions | 1 hour
Everyone can benefit from having their diet looked over or “tuned up.” Did you know that about 80% of the equation in weight loss and weight maintenance is how well you eat? Your diet plays a huge part in how well you feel and in your quality of life.
Here are 10 reasons why someone might want to make an appointment with a dietitian:
- Need help losing or gaining weight. We can help meet your weight goals in a healthy and balanced manner.
- Have digestive problems or allergies. We will help with planning meals and snacks that meet your needs when discovering that you can no longer eat some of the foods you used to.
- You’re pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding. We will help ensure that you’re getting proper nutrition for yourself and your baby.
- You have picky family members (i.e. children, spouse). We will help come up with family friendly meals and snacks.
- You want help planning meals for your family or just for yourself. We can help you with that!
- You have a teenager about to graduate and move out of the house. Now is a great time to help them set up good habits for life!
- You just want to start eating better and more balanced.
- Need help making sense of diet/nutritional advise.
- You are an athlete or training for a special event.
- You want help with cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes management.
Kailah Haag is the West River Community Center’s Registered Dietitian. If you’d like to setup a consultation or have any specific questions, please email at [email protected].
MEET OUR TRAINERS
A.S. from Dixie State University
St. George, UT
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Run Coach with Road Runners Club of America (RRCA)
Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
Natalie is a fitness enthusiast with a passion for running. On her personal journey, Natalie found her way into the weight room and experienced the profound positive effects weight lifting has on running. By combining weight training with running, she’s been able to run better, faster and farther than ever before! She has successfully coached multiple groups in completing distances from 5K’s to Half Marathons. She also enjoys working one-on-one with clients of all levels each with varying goals. She prides herself in making your training not only fun to accomplish, but safe and effective.
My philosophy is anyone can run with the right coaching. I love to help beginners get started running in a safe way and more experienced runners get moving more efficiently. I also believe running should be blended with proper weight training so that you can run as pain-free as possible and as a way to help prevent unnecessary injuries.
B.S. Exercise Science
Dickinson State University
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
NETA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
200 Hour Registered Yoga Instructor
Shaelyn started as a group fitness instructor in 2016. She graduated from Dickinson State University in 2017 and shortly after, received her personal training certification. She has experience working with people of all ages and a variety of fitness levels. Shaelyn is looking forward to creating a more individualized experience just for you.
Each and every day, I tell people to “strive for progress, not perfection.” Fitness is not about being perfect, but instead, it is making the little changes that help each of us lead a healthier lifestyle. Whatever your goals may be, let me help you on your fitness journey.
B.S. in Exercise Science and Psychology – Dickinson State University
M.S. in Psychology – Grand Canyon University
PhD (ABD) Performance Psychology – In Progress – Grand Canyon University
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Nutrition Coach
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Stretching and Flexibility Coach
- Certified Sports Nutrition Coach
- CPR Certified
TJ grew up in Dickinson and established a fitness/sport orientated lifestyle from an early age due to growing up in a military/coaching family. He was a five-sport athlete and played college football for Dickinson State University. His training career started in 2013 with athletes at the Human Performance Center on the campus of Dickinson State University under the guidance of his mentor Pete Leno. He then broadened his scope of practice in 2015 when he began personal training with a diverse population at a big box gym in Scottsdale, Arizona.
TJ took an interest in anatomy and biomechanics early on due to his extensive injury history. To date, he has undergone four knee reconstructions, four hernia repairs, and currently deals with severe spinal stenosis among others. He is a perfect example of someone who ruined their body very early on due to improper guidance and excessive work ethic. He strives to help people avoid the pitfalls he experienced by providing proper guidance and meeting clients where they are with an open heart and mind.
Through his psychology coursework, TJ hopes to apply advanced principles of performance psychology with clients to help them be their subjective best inside and outside the gym. his dissertation will involve synthesis of the emotion regulation paradigm and self-determination theory.
- Cut out the fluff and focus on what’s important.
- It won’t go perfectly, so cut yourself a break and keep working hard. FRONTSIDE FOCUS!
- If you fully engage in the PROCESS and enjoy it, the results will come. Faster for some, slower for others, but it will happen. If that process involves reliable information and proper guidance…even better!
- HOKA HEY!
B.S. from Southwest Minnesota State University
ISSA Multi-Certified Elite Personal Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Sports Nutritionist
- Powerlifting Instructor
USA Judo Instructor
Ryan is a lifelong athlete that has competed in multiple sports throughout his career including high school and Division II athletics. In his post collegiate career he took up Judo and earned his black belt and continues to compete and help instruct students. He also added BJJ to his training and has earned a blue belt in that discipline. Ryan has also been a Crossfit member previously and has recently taken up boxing.
Ryan’s objective is to build a program and train anyone looking to improve his or her fitness level to attain their individual goal(s) using strength & conditioning with a functional fitness approach.
North Dakota State University
Licensed Registered Dietitian (LRD)
Prior to her many years of experience as a private dietitian consultant, Kailah worked in a clinical setting for two years. Kailah enjoys helping others to learn to live healthy lifestyles and custom builds nutrition plan for lasting success. It doesn’t matter the age, Kailah can map out a plan for anyone.
Eating right is a lifestyle. You have the power to live well every day. As a dietitian, I help my clients make the right choices based on what is right for their bodies.
Give us a call to get started on your new fitness journey.