Enjoy some time at the .
June 2 – August 22, 2021 (weather permitting)
*Original opening, June 1. Due to a maintenance issue we are delaying the opening by 1 day.
Open Daily 12:00 – 7:00 PM
(10-minute safety breaks 10 minutes prior to the top of the hour (ex. 12:50 – 1:00 pm).
- Adult Day Pass (19+) | $8.00
- Youth Day Pass (2-18) | $6.00
- College Day Pass (w/ student ID) | $7.00
- Senior Day Pass (60+) | $7.00
- Spectator Fee | $4.00
- Twilight Pass | $4.00 (Pass valid between the hours of 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Twilight Passes will be sold after 5:00 pm and can only be used between the hours of 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Twilight passes will be sold for $4 per person regardless of age or if you’re spectating.
Join us for Toddler Tuesday held each Tuesday during the outdoor pool season.
- Time: 11:00 am-12:00 pm
(you are welcome to stay for the regular daily session that begins at 12 pm)
- Fee: Normal day pass or a WRCC membership
- Age: 5 and under (w/parent or guardian)
- Access: You will have access to the locker rooms, kiddie pool, and the play feature area. There will be no access to the lazy river, slides, concessions, or the big open area in the middle.
FAMILY SWIM NIGHT
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during twilight hours of 5:00 – 7:00 pm we are encouraging families to come and enjoy a night out at the pool together! Children will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during this time.
For updates on pool capacity and closures, please download the West River Community Center App available in the app store.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Scheduled safety breaks the last 10-min of every hour.
- No outside food/beverages are allowed.
- A child 7 & under must be accompanied by a person 16 or older.
- Underage 2 and not fully toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Life jackets may be worn; US Coast Guard Approved only (we do not provide).
- We strongly encourage all members to bring their key tags or download the WRCC Fitness app to help expedite the check-in process.
We do not allow:
- Cotton Clothing (jeans, khakis, t-shirts, etc.)
- Water wings
- Toys (diving rings, boats, buckets, torpedoes, splash balls, etc.)
- Additional rules are posted in the pool area.
Outdoor pool amenities:
- 3 Water Slides
- Lazy River
- Play features include water sprays, jets and water falls
- Zero depth entry is great for small children and wheelchair access
- Baby Pool
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms
- Family Locker Room
- Concessions serving snacks and beverages
- Green space to relax and enjoy the sun
Not a member?